As we enter into another week stuck indoors, some of may notice our motivation and creative senses on the decline. This lack of inspiration and desire we’re struggling with in result from boredom and lack of interaction has the potential to leave us feeling alone, and stuck. Many of us may be questioning; What am I supposed to be doing right now? Where is my life going?
Just know – If you’re feeling stuck, you’re not alone. We all feel stuck at some point in our life, whether it’s right now with all of our fears of what’s going on in the world, or at another point in time when we realize we aren’t satisfied with our job, relationship, or whatever it may be. Sometimes when we reflect on life we realize there’s so much we want to accomplish, but we don’t know what that is or how to get there. This often makes us feel empty and confused. It’s an emotion we all experience, and it’s only temporary.
Take some time to instill a positive mindset through affirmations, and from there, once you’re in a clearer headspace, pull out a journal and reflect. Here are 15 affirmations to get you started.
Affirmations For When You Feel Stuck
- I’m doing my best.
- I make mistakes but I am not my mistakes.
- My possibilities are endless.
- Everything will be okay.
- I can’t control the future but I can choose to enjoy this moment.
- Everything I need is within me.
- I am in control of my life and feelings.
- I can do this.
- Everything is possible.
- I am the only one who can determine my self-worth and I am worthy of my dreams.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- Each day is a new opportunity.
- I release all fears and doubts.
- Everything I am searching for is within me.
- I maintain a positive attitude.
Find an affirmation that resonates with you, and keep it by your side at all times. Keep a note on your desktop, repeat it through your mind whenever you begin to feel stressed or sullen, and really do your best to live by that quote. Once you change your mindset, you have the power to change your life.